Learning how to get the posture you want can be an overwhelming, confusing, and frustrating experience.
You need a skilled and experienced instructor who can teach you the fundamentals of good posture, help you assess your posture, provide you the exercises (and exercise instructions) you need, and describe how to make your new posture part of your everyday life.
This course delivers all of these in one convenient place.
This course is divided into 9 concise chapters to make sure you get the smoothest learning experience possible. We start with the fundamentals and work our way to giving you the posture you want.
- Posture Fundamentals - The fundamentals of a good posture.
- Reinforce Your Posture - How to take the fundamentals and use them in exercise and movement.
- Posture Self Assessment - How to self assess your posture so that you know what you need to do to improve your posture.
- Posture Exercise Guidelines - Includes instructions on the exercises you need to do and downloadable exercise schedules.
- Posture Stretching Exercises - Stretching exercises that will loosen areas that are impeding your posture.
- Posture Strengthening Exercises - Strengthening exercises that will allow you to hold your posture.
- Advanced Posture Strengthening Exercises - Advanced strengthening exercises that will take your posture to the next level.
- Consequences of Poor Posture - What can happen if you have poor posture.
- Posture in Daily Activities - How to maintain your posture in your work place and during daily activities, leisure and exercise.